Monday, December 05, 2005

Friends Forever

This weekend I went down to San Diego to help my mom clean out and organize her garage. My friend Jyem who has just permently moved back to CA needed some stuff for her new place so on Friday we moved a couch, coffee table, and other random things from my moms to her place. Jyem's mom took us out to eat at IN-N-OUT after we were done. On Saturday I got up early and started working on the garage, my mom and I ran some errands and Jyem came over in the evening and we went to dinner at Buca di Beppo, she had never been before. On Sunday she came over to help me out some more with the garage, then she went to meet up with her dad to show him the new place. Later on Jyem met up with us at the mall for a little dinner and desert at California Pizza Kitchen. I am so glad to have Jyem back in CA! I didn't realize how much I missed hanging out with her. This is the last photo I have of us together since she left for boot camp not long after Paul and I married. Hopefully we will soon have some more recent photos together.

No comments: