Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving 2005 - Day 3

On the day after Thanksgiving we got up at a normal time, 8:30am or so. Had breakfast, took showers and got ready for the day. We started a new puzzle, this one is 1000 pieces and is television stars like the simpsons, mr. rodgers etc. At about 11am Paul, Pam, my dad and I took a drive around the area so Paul and I could see some of North Carolina. We saw some of the local ski runs, the mountains, a store called Mast General Store with a real working Post Office in it. We ate lunch at a local place that had really good food. We drove around a little more looked in a couple other little stores. Went back to the B&B we took photos with each other. Worked on the puzzle. Then headed out for dinner at a place called Nick's I had a really good sandwich and fries. It got pretty cold up there, getting down to about 17 degrees on night. After dinner we went back and worked on the puzzle some more. I wanted to finish it before we left but I got tired and knew we would have a long day ahead of us so... I went to bed. We came close to finishing it. I told Grandpa he needed to finish it and then send me some pictures of it. =)

No comments: