Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Safe and Sound!

Please continue your prayers for those who are suffering because of Hurricane Katrina. I have just recieved good news. I have a friend who has been living in New Orleans while she was completing her masters degree. I have just recieved word that she had just moved up to Batan Rouge since she graduated in May and has been working up there. They did get some of the storm but not the eye of it. Her boyfriend as family that was in New Orleans and so far it has been good news all around because they were able to get incontact with his sister who is pregnant and found out she is fine and that everyone is safe. Pray for their continued safety as there has been some looting and violence that has broken out in the area.

I have another friend Melissa and her family that live in Pensacola, FL. They too were hit by the hurricane and I have not yet heard from her so keep her and her family in your prayers as well.

No comments: