Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Coming Soon...

...To a theatre near you

The Island
Thanks to Curly's mom I was able to see this movie at a free screening. I met up with Charlie, Curly and her mom at the Krikorian in the Buena Park Mall. I will not spoil the movie for any of you who are planning on seeing it. I was not planning on even going to this movie when it hit theatres but suprisingly I enjoyed it for the most part. It brings up many hot button issues but does it subtlely so as to not overpower the movie. I love the action sequences which is abnormal for me since I usually gravitate towards romantic comedies. It took me awhile to get into the movie but by the end I felt satisfied. Maybe this is because I had low expectations who knows. The "toys" in the movie were awesome. I am a sucker for sweet cars, boats and flying motorcycle thingys.

No comments: