Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Poor Puppy


Last week me and my mommy's puppy had a stroke. She doesnt do much of anything anymore and we think she is blind in at least one eye. She came into my life October of 2003 and I am so hurt that she will most likely not make it to her second birthday. She will walk around if encouraged to do so. She is getting a little better from the stroke she wasnt eating for awhile but started again and you have to hold water up to her snout for her to drink any. I love this little pup so much, she has been one of my best friends for the last year and a half. When I was home yesterday and sunday we hung out a lot and took some pictures together. I was told by my mom that this morning after my mom fed her breakfast and water and was getting ready for work that Holly started walking around on her own and went over to my door looking for me. This just breaks my heart. Please pray that she doesnt suffer if she passes and that if she is to be with us a little longer that she will regain her strength.

No comments: