Tuesday, May 24, 2005

RANT

Graduation is coming up this Friday and it is frustrating me that Biola has it on a "work day". So many of my family and friends cannot come down because they have to work on Friday! I dont understand why they are having it on Memorial Day Weekend either. Such a bad combo. It makes me angry to not be able to have all of my friends and family around to celebrate my finaly graduation. Dont get me wrong I am so excited for the day to come and I am so glad to be able to have those who are able to come with me I just wish Biola had choosen more wisely! Oh well it will be great to see Amanda and Bill, Moe and Nick, Ric and Jeri, my mom and dad, curly, pauls family etc. Wahoo. I cant believe it is already the week of. =)

4 comments:

jeric2003 said...

At least you're not graduating in December! The fall graduate graduation ceremony is in the early afternoon on a Friday.

Cyn said...

Thats lame its on a Friday also. Doesn't Biola know that most graduate students have families who work? Oh well, I am debating whether the time is better though even if it is still on a Friday. Then we wouldnt have to be eating at 8pm. Oh Well

Cyn said...

Cute pic of you two by the way.

jeric2003 said...

Thanks. Engagement photo. :)