Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Hello everyone this is Cyndi. Well I started school yesterday, not because I wanted to but because I want to graduate. I think it is too soon to go back, I am taking a Children's Literature class. This class is supposed to teach me how to teach little people about reading and to try and show them a love for reading. I like the professor but it is going to be a lot of work. Lucky for me it is only 6 class sessions but unfortunately every class is 7 hours long for 3 weeks. We finally got a night out together this past weekend and went to see "Catch me if you can." in the theatre. It was a great movie. I recomend it to all of you. After the movie we went to the Biola Mens Basketball game, they won. It was an exciting game. We will be going to another game on Tuesday evening. It is a great way to get out but not spend any money. We are finally recovering from Christmas and getting our apartment back to looking normal. I would also like to say congrats to Ric and Jeri on their recent engagement. I guess that is all for now. I hope to read some comments from you all soon. Just drop us a line and tell us how you are doing, or what you are doing. Later.

No comments: